- Apple iPhone 11
The largest GSM
network in the US
Device Key Features
Just the right amount of everything.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display3
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)1
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
1iPhone 11 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
3The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone 11 screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
4Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
|Display Size||6.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||828 x 1792 pixels|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD|
|System Chip||Apple A13 Bionic APL1W85|
|Processor||Hexa-core, 2650 MHz, Lightning and Thunder, 64-bit, 7 nm|
|Battery||Non-replaceable Li - Ion, 3110 mAh|
|Main (rear) Camera||First camera: 12 megapixels Second camera: 12megapixels|
|Front Camera||12 megapixels|
|FaceTime Capable||Yes, upon upgrading to 13.3 OS|
|iMessage Capable||Yes, upon upgrading to 13.3 OS|
|Water Resistance||Water, Dust; IP 68|
|Biometrics||3D Face Unlock|
|LTE (FDD) Bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 66, 71|
|LTE (TDD) Bands||34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48|
|UMTS Bands||850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz|
|SIM Card Size||Nano|
|Device Height||5.94 inches|
|Device Width||2.98 inches|