- Apple iPhone 12
The largest GSM
network in the US
Welcome to a new era of iPhone.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display1
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G capable3
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging4
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
3Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
4Accessories are sold separately.
5iPhone 12 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
|Screen Resolution||2532-by-1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi|
|Screen Type||Super Retina XDR display|
|System Chip||A14 Bionic chip|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Camera||Dual 12MP camera system (Ultra Wide and Wide), Night mode, 2x optical zoom out Digital zoom up to 5x, and more.|
|Front Camera||TrueDepth camera, Retina Flash, Smart HDR 3 for photos, Night mode,4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps, and more.|
|Water Resistance||Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529|
|Secure Authentication||Face ID, enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition.|
|LTE (FDD) Bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71|
|LTE (TDD) Bands||34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48|
|UMTS Bands||850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz|
|SIM Card||Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM), not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards|
|Device Height||5.78 inches|
|Device Width||2.82 inches|