- Apple iPhone SE 2nd gen
The largest GSM
network in the US
All-glass design. Touch ID. Amazing price.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology 1
- Water and dust resistant. Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60522
- 12MP Wide camera with Auto HDR and 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps, or 60 fps
- 7MP Front camera 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging3
- iOS 13 is the world's most personal and secure mobile operating system, packed with powerful features that help you get the most out of every day.
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2iPhone SE is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
|Display Size||4.7 inch Retina HD display|
|Screen Resolution||1334 x 750 pixels|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD|
|System Chip||Apple A13 Bionic|
|Processor||Hexa-core, 2650 MHz, Lightning and Thunder, 64-bit, 7 nm|
|Battery||Non-replaceable Li - Ion, 1821 mAh|
|Main (rear) Camera||12 megapixels|
|Front Camera||7 megapixels|
|FaceTime Capable||Yes, on 13.3 OS|
|iMessage Capable||Yes,on 13.3 OS|
|Water Resistance||Water, Dust; IP67|
|LTE (FDD) Bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 66, 71|
|LTE (TDD) Bands||34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48|
|UMTS Bands||850, 900, 1800, 1900, MHz||SIM Card Size||Nano|
|Device Height||5.45 inches|
|Device Width||2.65 inches|